GARNER, Iowa – A Crystal Lake man stands accused of being a meth dealer.
Corey David Tangman, 31, was charged Wednesday in Hancock County District Court with prohibited acts, a class “B” drug felony. Authorities say that Tangman, along with two other individuals, distributed methamphetamine between July 24 and October 21 in 2017.
Law enforcement says it searched Tangman’s home on October 21, 2017, and found meth and marijuana paraphernalia, scales, baggies, and drug notes.
A class “B” felony is punishable by up to 25 years in prison in Iowa.
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- One plea in Crystal Lake drug investigation
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Austin man charged with another drug crime
- Fugitive finally sentenced for Crystal Lake car theft
- Reward offered in Crystal Lake post office burglary
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime