WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – Charges are pending after an overnight pursuit that hit speeds of 105 miles per hour.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says a deputy tried to pull over a truck on Interstate 35 around 2:13 am Friday. The deputy says the truck was doing 100 mph in a 70 mph zone. The truck did not stop and the chase continued into Minnesota, ending when the truck ran over some stop sticks just north of the Interstate 90 interchange.
Jeremy Schuman, 35, was arrested. Albert Lea police say there's a warrant for his arrest out of Stearns County.
The Worth and Freeborn county sheriff’s offices and the Albert Lea Police Department worked together on this incident.
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- 100 mph chase ends in Floyd County ditch
- Kansas City woman pleads guilty in cross border chase
- Suspects sought after 100 mph chase from Dodge to Steele counties