MASON CITY, Iowa - After putting it to a public online vote, Mason City-based Crisis Intervention Service is receiving a $1,000 donation from Air Choice One.
Online voters picked their favorite charity in each market the airline serves.
CIS Executive Director Mary Ingham says that the money will help support their housing and self sufficiency program.
- Crisis Intervention Services granted $1,000 check from Air Choice One
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Local church teams up with Crisis Intervention Services
- Crisis Intervention Services and church partnering with 'Lily Bags'
- Mason City receives Healthy Choices Count Grant funding
- Rochester Area Foundation’s Community Choice Grant, bringing community together
- What is Ranked Choice Voting?
- Air service cancelled new flights out of Rochester
- Check your water temperatures
- US measles cases surpass 1,000 this year