UPDATE: There are still a small amount of Rockford residents without power as of Sunday night, according to Floyd County Emergency Management.
ROCKFORD, Iowa - Crews are working to restore power to residents after damaging winds on Saturday caused outages.
75% of residents had power as of 10:45 Sunday morning, according to Floyd County Emergency Management.
A three-mile stretch of the Avenue of the Saints between mile marker 218 and 226 is still closed so Mid American Energy can make repairs to power lines. This section of the Avenue may be shut down until early next week. Traffic is being rerouted.
- Crews work to restore power in Rockford
- SAW: Rockford's Zach Bushbaum
- SAW: Rockford's Marissa Norby
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash
- Federal prison for Rockford man
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- Power linemen work around clock to restore power in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Experienced Rockford squad starting out strong
- Golden Apple Award: Amber Sherrard from Rockford