KASSON, Minn. – An unattached garage caught fire Tuesday after some gas was spilled near a kerosene heater.
The Kasson Fire Ddepartment responded to bhe blaze around 5 pm, assited by Mantorville and Dodge fire departments, Kasson police, and Dodge Center Ambulance.
Authorities say a man was working on a car when the spilled happened and the fire started. The garage is considered a total loss and some siding melted on the nearby house.
No injuries have been reported.
Photos from KIMT viewer Bill Fay.