CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County teen accused of 12 crimes pleads guilty to three.
Tyler John Dozark, 19 of Cresco, was charged in August 2017 with 10 counts of 3rd degree burglary and two counts of attempted 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say that in the first two weeks of April 2017, Dozark burglarized the Subway and A&W/Long John Silvers in Cresco, Quam’s Auto Salvage, the Elma Locker, Backwoodz Steak House and Lanes, Busti Lumber, the Chester Community Center, EDF Renewable Services, and Elma Express and tried to illegally enter the KDF Bar and the Tank and Tummy Gas Station in Lime Springs.
As part of a deal with prosecutors, Dozark pleaded guilty to three counts of 3rd degree burglary and received a deferred judgment. He has been sentenced to two to five years of supervised probation and if he fulfills all the terms of that probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
Dozark will also have to pay restitution to all his victims.
- Cresco teen sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Second sentence issued in Cresco burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- First sentence in Cresco drug bust
- Second sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Third sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Trial scheduled for Cresco killing