WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – Two men from Cresco were not hurt in an SUV/tractor collision Tuesday afternoon.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says it happened on Pole Line Road around 2:38 pm. 70-year-old Donald Ferrie was pulling a grain cart east. 36-year-old Benjamin Cotton was eastbound in his SUV and apparently didn’t see Ferrie signaling a left hand turn into a field driveway.
Cotton tried to pass the tractor and hit its front end.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says neither man was injured but the crash caused about $19,000 in total damage.
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County
- Two Cresco drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Train and truck collide in Winneshiek County
- Waterloo men accused of Winneshiek County theft
- Cresco men arrested for theft in Bremer County
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- Winneshiek County farmer admits to animal neglect