CRESCO, Iowa – A North Iowa man is sentenced for a collision that left a woman with a broken foot.
Lonnie Joe Dishinger, 52 of Cresco, has been ordered to spend 30 days in jail, serve two to five years of supervised probation, and pay a fine of $3,125.
Dishinger pleaded guilty to serious injury by vehicle and OWI-3rd offense for the crash on August 12, 2018. Law enforcement says Dishinger was riding his motorcycle when he crossed the center line on 45th Street near Unity Avenue and hit a car.
The female driver of the car suffered 12 fractures in her foot. Authorities say Dishinger’s blood alcohol content was over the legal limit at the time of the collision.
- Cresco man sentenced for car/motorcycle collision
- Cresco man charged for motorcycle/car collision
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Cresco man sentenced for 100+ mph pursuit
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- First sentence in Cresco drug bust
- Second sentence issued in Cresco burglary
- Second sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Third sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Cresco teen sentenced for multiple burglaries