NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Howard County man is sentenced for leading law enforcement on a 100+ mile per hour chase.
Adam Benjamin Collings, 30 of Cresco, was arrested in December 2018. Authorities say the stole a truck of Aluma-Line property and started a 25 mile pursuit along Interstate 35. When Collings finally stopped and exited his vehicle, officers say he tried to run in front of a semi and had to be tackled to the ground.
Collings eventually pleaded guilty to eluding and must serve two years of supervised probation and complete all recommended substance abuse and mental health treatment. He must also pay $1,166.30 in restitution.
- Cresco man sentenced for 100+ mph pursuit
- Rochester man sentenced after 80 mph pursuit
- Cresco man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase along I-35
- Trial set for 100 mph pursuit in Floyd County
- Cresco man charged with shooting at police in 100 mph chase
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph motorcycle ride
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph chase in Floyd County
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Cresco man sentenced for car/motorcycle collision