CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County man is admitting to having some child pornography.
28-year-old Matthias Jacob Houdek of Cresco has pleaded guilty to an aggravated misdemeanor count of sexual exploitation of a minor. He was charged in July 2017 with possessing a photograph of a minor engaged in a prohibited sex, or simulated sex, act.
Houdek has been sentenced to two years of probation and must spend 10 years as a registered sex offender.
As part of a plea deal, a felony count of sexual exploitation of a minor was dismissed.
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor
- Austin woman pleads guilty to financial exploitation
- Cresco man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase along I-35
- Cresco man pleads not guilty to domestic assaut
- Cresco man pleads not guilty to eight drug crimes
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sending sexual messages to a child
- Kossuth Co. man facing charges for sexual exploitation of a minor
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Drake University professor accused of sexual exploitation
- Lawsuit: Iowa physician assistant sexually exploited patient