CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County man is facing charges for a collision that injured one person.
Criminal complaints were filed on October 11 accusing Lonnie Joe Dishinger, 51 of Cresco, of serious injury by vehicle and operating a vehicle without an ignition interlock. Authorities say Dishinger was riding his motorcycle on August 12 when he crossed the center line on 45th Street near Unity Avenue and hit a Dodge Neon.
According to court documents, the driver of the Neon suffered 12 fractures in her foot as a result of the crash. Law enforcement says Dishinger’s blood alcohol content was over the legal limit at the time of the collision.
Court documents state Dishinger is required to have an ignition interlock on any vehicle he drives due to a past OWI conviction and there was none on the motorcycle.
- Cresco man charged for motorcycle/car collision
- Trial set in Cresco car theft
- Cresco man facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Man on Motorcycle Hit by Car
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- Trial scheduled for Cresco killing
- UPDATE: State Patrol identifies Cresco driver involved in Fillmore County fatal collision
- Car/bus collision in Rochester Monday.
- Fatal car/motorhome collision in southern Minnesota
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor