LA CRESCENT, Minn. – A northeast Iowa driver was involved in a three-vehicle collision Saturday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened in Houston County around 9:30 pm near the intersection of Highway 16 and Kistler Drive. Sara Jane Rucker, 31 of Onalaska, Wisconsin, was northbound on Highway 16, crossed the center line, and hit the southbound vehicles driven by Victoria Fay Grosz, 25 of Cresco, IA, and Ashley Kay Oldenburg, 25 of La Crescent.
Grosz and a passenger, Dylan Christopher Keen, 23 of Cottage Grove, MN, suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, WI, for treatment. Rucker and Oldenburg were not hurt. The State Patrol says all three drivers were wearing their seat belts.
La Crescent police and fire, Caledonia police, and Tri State Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Southeastern Minnesota Autism Symposium
- Jackknifed Semis in Southeastern Minnesota
- Invasive vine infesting southeastern Minnesota
- Multiple auto accidents on icy Minnesota roads
- 'Opportunity Zones' created in southeastern Minnesota
- Economic developers touring rural southeastern Minnesota towns
- Air quality alert issued for southeastern Minnesota
- Special deer hunts set for southeastern Minnesota