DECORAH, Iowa – A Howard County driver has been cited for a January crash in Winneshiek County.
26-year-old Christa Wilken of Cresco is charged with failure to maintain control, failure to provide proof of insurance, and diving with a suspended license. The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says Wilken was driving north on Highway 139 on January 24 when Wilken went into the ditch and hit a tree.
No injuries were reported and Wilken left the scene of the accident. The crash caused an estimated $5,000 in property damage.
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Auto accident in Mason City
- Auto accident in Olmsted County
- Two Cresco drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Sheriff: Intoxicated Cresco driver accused of hitting deputy after driving around accident scene
- Authorities say Cresco man died in NE Iowa snowmobile accident
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester