DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa man gets a deferred judgment for identity theft.
Abdihakim Osman, 20 of Postville, was arrested about a week and a half after a woman’s purse and wallet were taken from a car in Calmar on August 5, 2018. Video from an ATM in Ossian showed Osman using the woman’s debit card to withdraw $425.
He pleaded guilty to identity theft and credit card fraud. Osman has been sentenced to two years of probation and if he successfully completes that, this conviction will be removed from his record.
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Minneapolis credit card thief finally sentenced in Rochester
- Two truck thieves sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- South Carolina woman sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Winneshiek County man sentenced for drug dealing
- Jet ski thief sentenced
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County