HANLONTOWN, Iowa – Iowa State Patrol says I-35 is now open north of Clear Lake after being shut down from a jack-knifed semi.
Iowa DOT maps still list the road conditions as "Travel Not Advised".
- I-35 re-opened in North Iowa
- UPDATE: Minnesota chase ended in North Iowa, blocks I-35
- Minnesota woman killed in I-35 crash in north Iowa
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35
- Man clocked going 96 on I-35 in north Iowa charged with felony theft
- Travel not advised on I-35 in north Iowa to Minnesota border
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35
- Stranded drivers getting restless as crews reopen I-35 through Iowa
- I-35 ramps to close north of Mason City
- I-35 ramps to close north of Clear Lake