ROCHESTER, MN - A late morning crash in Rochester sends at least two people to the hospital.
It happened at the intersection of East College View and Olmsted County Road 11.
Olmsted county authorities say the crash involved 2 vehicles, with one car flipped upside down.
Authorities believe one of the vehicles was heading southbound on 50th Avenue SE when the driver ran a stop sign hitting a westbound car on East College View. The female driver of the car that was hit was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Mayo One landed on scene, taking one patient from the other vehicle. The car that allegedly caused the crash had 3 people inside and authorities are still working to identify who was driving at the time. Police say the care is not registered to any of the people in the vehicle.
This is an ongoing investigation.
Watch KIMT News 3 for the latest developments.
- Crash with Injuries in Rochester - 1 Person Airlifted from Scene
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Multiple injuries after car/van crash in Rochester
- Dows man airlifted after crash in Hardin County
- 2 airlifted in Mitchell Co. after early-morning snowmobile crash
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- Police presence on scene at Rochester Alternative Learning Center
- UPDATE: Rochester Fire Department on scene at Lourdes High School