WALTHAM, Minn. – Five people were injured after a suburban and pick-up truck collided in rural Mower County.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, it happened at 7:17 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of County Highway 56 and 1st St. in Waltham. The Minnesota State Patrol says the GMC Suburban was northbound on the highway when it turned left onto 1st street and collided with a Chevy Silverado.
41-year-old Brian Quail, of Austin, was driving the Silverado. He, along with three 9-year-olds, were taken to St. Mary’s with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the GMC Suburban was not injured but a 17-year-old passenger from Waltham did suffer non-life threatening injuries.
Waltham is located northeast of Austin.
- Crash sends five people to hospital in Mower County
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Mower County collision sends one to the hospital
- Crash sends three to hospital
- Five people in Mower County rollover
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mower County