ROCHESTER, Minn. - Three people are sent to the hospital in a two-vehicle accident in Rochester.
It happened on 20th street and South Broadway Avenue early Sunday evening.
Rochester Police tell KIMT a Honda was on 20th Street looking to make a left hand turn when an SUV heading south blew through a red light.
The driver of the SUV was transported to Saint Mary's for chest pain. The other passengers in the vehicle were not hurt.
Authorities said the young couple in the Nissan were also taken to the hopsital. The pregranant woman in the vehicle was experiencing abdominal pain.
We are told all injuries are non-life threatening.
- Crash sends three to hospital
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Crash sends five people to hospital in Mower County
- Olmsted County crash sends three to the hospital
- Byron driver in crash that sends four to the hospital
- Overnight bike crash sends 1 to hospital in southern MN
- Dodge County crash sends man to the hospital
- Two-car crash sends Austin man to the hospital
- Wright County crash sends two to the hospital
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital