MARSHALL TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A two-vehicle collision on Interstate 90 has hurt one person.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 8:47 am Friday near mile marker 188 in Mower County. 59-year-old Bradley Gene Swenson of Kellogg and 25-year-old Alisha Mae Shulze of Grand Meadow were both heading west when they crashed into each other east of County Road 20.
The State Patrol says the highway was snow and ice covered at the time of the accident.
Both drivers were wearing their seat belts but Shulze was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- Crash temporariliy closes I-90 east of Rochester
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Rollover on I-90 in Austin
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mower County
- Mower County crash leaves car in ditch