ALDEN TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A South Dakota man is hurt in a one-vehicle accident in Freeborn County.
It took place around 9:30 pm along Interstate 90 in Alden Township. The Minnesota State Patrol says 48-year-old Jeffrey Dean Riles of Mitchell, South Dakota, was driving east when he lost control. His vehicle crossed the median, went through the westbound lanes and into the westbound ditch.
Riles suffered what is described as a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
The State patrol says he was wearing a seat belt.
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- I-90 traffic shift starts Monday in Freeborn County
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Crash temporariliy closes I-90 east of Rochester
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in Freeborn County crash