FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa – Floyd County authorities are urging drivers to pay attention to your surroundings after two crashes Monday involving farm equipment.
The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office said the second accident occurred on Zinnia Ave. and 210th St. when a tractor pulling a cultivator clipped a southbound truck. No injuries were reported.
No injuries were reported when a southbound vehicle failed to slow down before rear-ending a cultivator in Monday's other accident, authorities said.
The accident happened at Floyd Line St. and Victory Ave.
“Please share the road, slow down and never assume,” the Sheriff’s Office said on Facebook.
- Update: 2nd crash involving farm equipment reported in Floyd County
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Albert Lea farm equipment store abruptly closes
- UPDATE: Final name known in fatal Floyd County crash
- UPDATE: Tornado Warning expires in Floyd County
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Fish kill reported too late in Floyd County
- Floyd woman sentenced for drunken crash
- UPDATE: No identification yet from body found in Floyd County