MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing a first-degree harassment charge after an argument at work where he allegedly threatened a person’s life.
Timothy Piper, 33, was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail late Tuesday night.
According to court documents, the incident occurred in the 1400 block of S. Benjamin Ave. and the victim notified his supervisor at work after the alleged threat.
- Court docs: Alleged work-place threat leads to 1st-degree harassment charge against Mason City man
- Man charged with 1st-degree robbery in Mason City
- Harassment charge dropped against Mason City man
- Court docs: Mason City man throws large knives at police responding to alleged domestic incident
- Court docs: Mason City woman accused of insurance fraud, theft
- Court docs: Mason City man charged with child endangerment for leaving 4-year-old unattended for hours
- Man facing 1st-degree burglary charge after overnight incident in Rochester
- Man facing 1st-degree murder charge in Kossuth Co. death
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Austin man arrested on 1st-degree arson charge after house fire