MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man has been charged with child endangerment after allegedly being arrested for OWI in September of 2018.
Christopher Sepulveda-Karry, 24, allegedly left a four-year-old child who he was responsible for at the time “at home unattended for several hours,” according to court documents.
Officers say they made contact with the child in the early-morning hours of Sept. 11 and that Sepulveda-Karry’s actions put the child’s physical well-being at risk.
Sepulveda-Karry is facing an OWI charge in connection to an incident that morning. Police say he collided with a parked vehicle in the 500 block of 1st St. NE in Mason City. After chemical testing, he had a blood-alcohol level of .239.
He was arrested early Thursday morning in Mason City and was taken to the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Court docs: Mason City man charged with child endangerment for leaving 4-year-old unattended for hours
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Mason City man sentenced for drunk driving and child endangerment
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- UPDATE: Unattended candle caused Mason City fire
- Child endangerment charge dropped against Charles City man
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment