MASON CITY, Iowa – Country Meadow Place has been named “Property of the Year” by the Iowa Assisted Living Association.
The Association says to be even nominated for this award, an assisted living facility “must display examples of outstanding performance including consistently high occupancy, innovative renovations or remodeling, special events, awards received and tenant comments.”
Country Meadow Place, which specialized in caring for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or related conditions, is planning a new addition expected to open in 2018.
- Country Meadow named 'Property of the Year'
- Country Meadow Place expanding to accommodate more families
- Marshalltown residents repair properties
- Grand Meadow woman pleads guilty to gun threat
- RCTC names its "Educators of the Year"
- Council approves property tax levy
- Prep basketball highlights and scores; Iowa basketball districts, LP knocks off Grand Meadow
- IBM looking to sell its Rochester property
- Local people rush to pay property taxes
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage