LEROY, Minnesota -- The Cardinals are excited for the 2019 season. Coming off a two-win campaign in 2018, LeRoy-Ostrander returns all but two starters, but will have a new quarterback.
First year Head Coach Trevor Carrier notes the challenges his team faces, but is looking forward to the year.
"It's a gauntlet, no way around it," Carrier said. "Every single night is a tough night you can never look ahead more than a game. You got to play that cliché you play who you play one game at a time."
- Countdown to Kickoff: LeRoy-Ostrander
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- LeRoy-Ostrander and Southland: A rivalry reborn
- StormTeam 3 Tour at Leroy-Ostrander Elementary
- LeRoy-Ostrander enjoys hot stretch to open season
- Countdown to Kickoff: Minnesota Vikings
- Countdown to Kickoff: Crestwood Cadets
- Countdown to Kickoff: Rockford Warriors
- Countdown to Kickoff: Iowa Hawkeyes