ROCHESTER, Minn. - After 24 years at it's location, Custom Costumes its closing its doors in November.
Owner Carol Hughes tells KIMT she's ready to be done with the business, but she hopes she's made an impression on the city.
"I hope they remember I had quality costumes and that they had fun," she says.
Everything in the store is on sale to try to get rid of as much merchandise as possible before Hughes moves her business out of the building. Her sewing and alteration business Tailor Maid will stay open, but will relocate to her home.
- Costume business open for one final Halloween
- 2018's top Halloween costumes for kids, adults and pets
- Halloween (1978) vs. Halloween (2007)
- Kids with disabilities can now get special Halloween costumes at Target
- The costs of Halloween
- Safety tips for Halloween
- Petition to change Halloween
- Staying safe on Halloween night
- Superman Returns (2006) vs. Halloween (2018)