ROCHESTER, Minn. – Robbing a Highway 52 convenience store is sending a man to prison.
Dezmon Lee Johnson, 24 of Rochester, was sentenced Monday to five years and eight months behind bars, with credit for 217 days already served, after pleading guilty to 1st degree aggravated robbery. Authorities say he robbed Jeff’s Little Store on January 19, then crashed his van near the intersection of Countrywood Drive and 45th Avenue SE.
- Convenience store robber going to prison
- Austin man sent to prison for convenience store robbery
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial
- Austin convenience store was robbed Sunday night
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Ex-convenience store employee charged with theft in Worth County
- Ex-convenience store employee pleads not guilty to theft