MASON CITY, Iowa – A convenience store manager is pleading guilty to embezzling thousands of dollars.
Melissa J. Gott, 55 of Mason City, entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 1st degree theft. Authorities say she stole more than $32,000 in bank deposits from the Yesway store on 4th Street SW in Mason City between January 3 and January 14.
She is scheduled to be sentenced on August 13.
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Former Dollar General store manager pleads guilty to theft
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Ex-Dairy Queen manager pleads not guilty to theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty