ROCHESTER, Minn. – Controlled methamphetamine buys have led to the arrest of a Rochester woman.
Schiann Towle, 41, is facing a charge for first-degree sales of methamphetamine after she allegedly sold a more than an ounce of meth during the controlled buys.
She was arrested Tuesday as part of a Criminal Interdiction Unit investigation that began more than a month ago.
More arrests are possible in relation to the investigation.
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Large meth arrest leads to felony charges against Rochester woman
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Police: Suspicious behavior leads to felony drug charge against Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Eyota woman facing felony drug charge after traffic stop
- Theft at Walmart leads to felony drug charge against Sheffield woman