MASON CITY, Iowa – A portion of 1st Street NE will close on Saturday.
The traffic sahutdown between North Federal Avenue and North Delaware Avenue is expected to last about five days while underground utilities and new concrete are put in by Alliant Energy.
Mason City engineering staff is asking motorists to plan for alternate routes during this closure.
- Construction closing part of 1st Street NE in Mason City
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Police: Residence in NE part of Mason City hit by gunfire, location 'intentionally targeted'
- Streets closed in Mason City due to flooding
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- Flooding closes NE Iowa state park campgrounds
- "Spare Parts" Author in Mason City
- Citywide utility increases coming July 1st for Mason City residents
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City