ROCHESTER, Minn. – The intersection of 4th Street SW and 5th Avenue SW will be closed Tuesday to allow for concrete paving work.
Rochester Public Works says this construction will affect a number of bus routes and services. Bus stands for Rochester Public Transit Routes 2, 3, 8, 17 will be relocated to 2 St SW between 3 Ave and 4 Ave SW. RPT Route 8 stand will be on the north side and stands for RPT Routes 2, 3 and 17 will be on the south side. In addition, the stand for RPT Route 19 will move to the west side of 2 Ave SW.
The 4th Street SW and 6th Avenue SW intersection will remain open to two-way traffic and local access to Knob Hill Apartments will be maintained. Posted sidewalk detours will be in place.
- Construction closing Rochester intersection on Tuesday
- Bicyclist hit in Rochester intersection
- Construction starts Thursday on 4th and 41st street intersections in Rochester
- Construction to start Wednesday on West Circle Drive intersection
- Rochester Kmart to close
- Traffic signal work to begin Monday at Rochester intersection
- Historically high snow posing problems at Rochester intersections
- Debris fire Monday at Rochester construction site
- $5M downtown Rochester construction project nearly underway
- UPDATE: Construction site cave in closes lane of traffic in Rochester