ROCHESTER, Minn. - A local tree house is gaining community support.
This comes after a complaint, putting the tree house in jeopardy of being torn down.
Tap House has donated $1500 to the Shanahan family, to cover the costs of a variance and appeal.
Other communities are joining in support. To see the family's online petition "Save the Treehouse," click here.
- Community support for Rochester tree house
- Community coalition for Rochester area Housing announced
- Rochester community address homelessness
- Christmas tree sales up for Rochester farmer
- Rochester holding community focus groups
- Rochester community celebrates MLK Day
- Rochester Salvation Army thanks community
- Direct Support Professionals week in Rochester
- Community sharing tree pops up throughout Eyota
- Mosque says thank you for community support