MANTORVILLE, Minn. - Stagecoach Days marked a busy weekend for the small Minnesota community of Mantorville.
Several people made their way to get a touch of history in a town that served as a stagecoach stop.
"It's just a way for us to be able to continue to honor our past, appreciate our present, and look forward to what we're going to do in the future," Jane Olive, president of Mantorville Restoration Association, said.
There was music, vendors, and many family-fun activities. Many visited the sites of the Hubbell House, antique stores, and the Opera House.
Gene Westphal is from Kasson and no stranger to this event.
"We come out here every year for this," Westphal said. "Usually when Mantorville's got something going on, we're up here."
- Community of Mantorville celebrates Stagecoach Days
- SAW: Kasson-Mantorville's Garsen Schorr
- Community forum on childcare in the Kasson-Mantorville district
- Mantorville man takes plea on drug charge
- Kasson-Mantorville and RCTC win volleyball tournaments
- Mantorville sewer project to get millions from the state
- Student-Athlete of the Week: Kasson-Mantorville's Peyton Suess
- Kasson-Mantorville Elementary students run for a new playground
- Community of Wellness Celebration
- Students celebrating Reformation Day