BLOOMING PRAIRIE, Minn.-A memorial is growing for Noelani Robinson.
Now, we're learning a fundraising effort is getting underway.
The nationwide search for the 2-year-old from Milwaukee came to a tragic end along a Dodge County Road with the discovery of her body.
Her death remains under investigation. We went to the memorial site to find out how the community members in the area are keeping the young girl's memory alive.
Austin's Roddric Drumgold was like many people across the country holding out hope the child would be found safe.
“Didn’t get the result we prayed for so now we have to do something positive," said Drumgold.
Each morning, Roddric comes to count the donations ear marked for the Robinson family.
An Amber Alert was issued for Noelani after authorities arrested her father Dariaz Higgins in Milwaukee.
Higgins is facing murder charges for the death of Noelani's mother, Sierra Robinson.
Deloise Lipsey, a woman who officials say was traveling with Higgins, is charged with aiding a felon.
To donate to the Robinson GoFundMe, Click here.
- Community honoring Noelani Robinson, 2-year-old who was found dead in southern MN ditch
- Dead body found in southern MN ditch believed to be missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson
- Search for Noelani Robinson 'a game' to suspect in case
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- Sheriff: 138 pounds of marijuana found hidden in containers in southern MN ditch
- Lawyer objects to physical restraints on homicide suspect connected to 2-year-old found in southern MN
- Blooming Prairie reacts to dead body found in ditch
- Man saved, 2 dogs dead after southern MN fire
- Community keeps southern MN music lover going after flooding
- Southern MN kidnapping suspect, child found in Waterloo