Just how cold will it get this week? Well, most of us haven’t seen temperatures this cold in many, many years.
Lows could reach 30-below Wednesday and Thursday, while wind chills could be far worse.
The projected wind chill for Wednesday is -50 to -65 degrees, and it could reach -50 wind chill Thursday.
As for the highs, the projected high temp for Wednesday is -19.
- Coming up: Wind chill temps could reach 50-below this week
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect as feels-like temps expected to reach 35 below
- Bitter cold on the way as wind-chill temps could reach 35 below zero later this week
- Wind Chill Warning: Wind chills of 30 below or less
- Wind Chill Warning still in effect for some, but warmer temps on the way
- Life-threatening wind chills could break records
- Tracking another round of dangerous wind chills
- Wind chills reach 50 to 60 below zero in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Wind Chill Warnings issued for Tuesday-Thursday; Wind chills as low as 60 below zero possible
- Tracking dangerous road conditions, wind chills into Friday