ROCHESTER, Minn. – Authorities say a bicyclist was hit by a car at the intersection of North Broadway Avenue and West Silver Lake Drive.
It happened around 12:30 pm when a westbound car turned north onto Broadway and hit a woman riding south on the sidewalk. Law enforcement says the woman did not stop for the turning car. She was taken to St. Mary's for treatment of leg injuries.
The driver of the care was not cited.
- UPDATE: Female bicyclist hit in Rochester
- Bicyclist hit in Rochester intersection
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Mason City
- Bicyclist injured in hit-and-run collision
- Bicyclist hit by car in Austin
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- 1 bicyclist killed in Palo Alto County in north Iowa after being hit by van
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- Girl hit while walking along Rochester street