ROCHESTER, Minn. — Father-son duo Sean and P.J. McEligot have been rock wall climbing together for more than 10 years. They try to climb together about three times per week.
"I've definitely gotten closer as I've been climbing with my dad," explains P.J.
Father's Day was no exception to their tradition. They spent the day at the rock wall at Roca Climbing and Fitness.
On Father's Day, dads climb for free at Roca.
- Climbing to new heights for father's day
- Taking safety to new heights
- Hitting the links for Father's Day
- North Iowa Bulls coach climbs to NAHL
- Man caught climbing the Eiffel Tower
- Beating the heat as temperatures rise for Father's Day weekend
- Dad-Daughter Duos featured on Father's Day at MCMS
- 11 killed on Minnesota roads over Father's Day weekend
- Roosters Base Ball Club of Rochester hosts Father's Day game