KIMT NEWS 3 - September 16-28, more than 300 law enforcement agencies will participate in a statewide Click it or Ticket campaign. Minnesota drivers are currently at 93% compliance with seat belt laws.
Drivers found without their seatbelts on and children not properly secured in car seats or booster seats will be cited.
- Click it or ticket: Extra seat belt enforcement on Minnesota roads
- More 'Click Its' and fewer tickets in Minnesota
- Department of Public Safety releases results of seat belt enforcement
- Extra enforcement of Minnesota waters this weekend
- Fewer violations found in Minnesota's annual 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Click it or Ticket program pushes for traffic safety
- Iowa State Patrol releases 'Click it or Ticket' numbers
- Woman shares story of seat belt saving her life
- Ford recalls 2M pickup trucks; seat belts can cause fires
- Iowa board decides to require seat belts on school buses