MASON CITY, iowa – A Cerro Gordo County woman gets probation for a Clear Lake drug bust.
Heather Mae Copas and Joshua Debower were arrested in July 2018 after police searched a home along Plaza Drive and said they found 20 grams of methaphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Debower previously pleaded guilty to possession of meth-1st offense and was given five days in jail and a $315 fine.
Copas, 37 of Clear Lake, has now pleaded guilty to prohibited acts, delivery of methamphetamine. She’s been sentenced to three to five years of probation.
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession