MASON CITY, Iowa – A second guilty plea in Clear Lake drug bust.
Heather Mae Copas, 37 of Clear Lake, is now pleading guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. Her sentencing is set for March 4.
Copas and Joshua Debower, were arrested on July 13, 2018, after police searched a home along Plaza drive and found over 20 grams of meth, as well as marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Debower previously pleaded guilty to possession of meth-1st offense and was sentenced to five days in jail and a $315 fine.
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Man arrested in Clear Lake for meth and a stolen gun pleads not guilty