SUMNER COUNTY, Kansas – A North Iowa woman was killed in a southern Kansas auto accident on June 7.
The Kansas State Patrol says Darcie R. Nettifee, 31 of Clear Lake, was driving south on Interstate 35 in Sumner County when she swerved to avoid slowing traffic, lost control, and crashed. Nettifee died as a result of the accident, which happened around 11:30 pm.
Two minor passengers in Nettifee’s vehicle were injured but the Kansas State Patrol does not say they were taken to a hospital for treatment.
- Clear Lake woman dies in Kansas crash
- Clear Lake Middle School principal has died
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault
- Trial set in Clear Lake crash
- Clear Lake teacher quits after crash
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Trial set in Clear Lake boating crash