CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A Rudd man is facing a felony drug charge after a traffic stop led to authorities finding suspected methamphetamine.
Matthew Stiles, 32, is facing a controlled substance violation, failure to affix a drug tax stamp and possession of marijuana.
Authorities say Stiles was stopped for a traffic violation at 2 Plaza Dr. at 9:42 p.m. on Monday.
The vehicle was searched as a result of an odor of marijuana and a plastic baggie containing a subject believed to be meth was located. The weight of the meth was more than seven grams.
- Clear Lake traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Rudd man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Rochester traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for meth
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City man
- Hancock Co. traffic stop leads to felony gun charges
- Eyota woman facing felony drug charge after traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges