MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake teen is pleading not guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana.
Seth Allan Froiland, 17, was arrested after a search of his home on March 18 where law enforcement says they found 21 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, and drug packaging material.
Froiland’s trial is scheduled to start on June 25.
- Clear Lake teen pleads not guilty to marijuana charge
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake teen arrested for marijuana
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty