MASON CITY, Iowa – A plea deal results in jail time for a Clear Lake teen.
Seth Allan Froiland, 17, was arrested after authorities said a March search of his home found 21 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, and drug packing material. A charge of possession with intent to deliver was reduced and Froiland pleaded guilty Tuesday to possession of marijuana-1st offense.
He’s been sentenced to seven days in jail, with work release privileges, and must pay a $315 fine.
- Clear Lake teen is sentenced for pot
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Clear Lake teen arrested for marijuana
- Clear Lake man gets jail for meth and pot
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony