Clear Lake, Iowa – According to Clear Lake police, there is an open investigation involving a student bringing drugs to an Iowa middle school.
Police confirmed Thursday that during the week of Nov. 13, Clear Lake police received a report from the school that they suspected a student had brought brownies with marijuana in them into the school.
Capt. Mike Colby said it happened at Clear Lake Middle School.
Due to the student being a juvenile and the investigation still ongoing, no other information is available.
- Clear Lake police investigating student bringing pot brownies to a middle school
- Clear Lake Middle School principal has died
- Clear Lake schools looking to bring Ag classes to students
- Clear Lake teen is sentenced for pot
- Clear Lake man gets jail for meth and pot
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Former Clear Lake student-athlete sues the school district
- Wing Ding bringing plenty of money into Clear Lake
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- Clear Lake officially ice free