MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man has pleaded guilty in a case of joy riding and drunk driving.
Rusty Shane Rogers, 29, has entered guilty pleas to charges of OWI-2nd offense and operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Rogers crashed a car on January 19 in the 4000 block of South Shore Drive in Clear Lake, hitting several trees.
Rogers was treated for his injuries at Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa.
He has been sentenced to a total of 14 days in jail and two years of supervised probation and must pay a $1,875 fine.
- Clear Lake man who crashed into trees is sentenced
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man sentenced for burglary
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Second sentence for chase that ended in Clear Lake crash
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Clear Lake teen is sentenced for pot
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault