MASON CITY, Iowa – Nearly two pounds of marijuana results in three days in jail.
Drew Richard Nettifee, 35 of Clear Lake, was arrested on July 19 after Clear Lake police say he was found at a vacant home with around 800 grams of marijuana. Officials says that’s about $5,000 worth of the drug.
Nettifee pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana-2nd offense and has been sentenced to three days in jail and must pay a $315 fine. Nettifee has also been ordered to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and follow all treatment recommendations.
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Rochester man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Clear Lake man sentenced for burglary
- Clear Lake teen arrested for marijuana
- Rochester man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Probation for meth, gun possession in Clear Lake