MASON CITY, Iowa – A man charged with a string of vehicle burglaries is pleading guilty.
Taylor Wigant, 24 of Clear Lake, entered a guilty plea Monday to four counts of 3rd degree burglary of an unoccupied motor vehicle. He was arrested in February as part of the investigation into eight burglarized vehicles in Clear Lake on January 21. Wigant is accused of stealing cash, a laptop computer, sunglasses, and other personal items.
He was scheduled to stand trial on April 17. No sentencing date has been set.
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Clear Lake storage unit burglars plead guilty
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Clear Lake man sentenced for burglary
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Man pleads not guilty to trashing a Clear Lake apartment
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse