MASON CITY, Iowa – A man caught with marijuana in a state park has changed his plea.
51-year-old Sidney Bishop II of Clear Lake entered a guilty plea Monday to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Authorities say Bishop was arrested on November 9 in McIntosh State Park with over 42 grams of the drug.
His sentencing is scheduled for April 2.
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake teen pleads not guilty to marijuana charge
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- MN man pleads not guilty to Clear Lake truck theft