BOISE, Idaho – A Clear Lake man is pleading guilty to child sex abuse in Idaho.
Charges of child sexual abuse of a minor under 16 and two counts of lewd conduct with a child under 16 were filed in Ada County against Scott Lee Ruby, 58, on February 22. According to court records, Ruby entered a not guilty plea on April 23.
However, court records indicate Ruby reached a plea deal with prosecutors as he entered a guilty plea on August 13 to the sex abuse charge and the two counts of lewd conduct were dismissed.
Ruby is now scheduled to be sentenced on October 15. He is being held in the Ada County Jail on $750,000 bond.
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to child sex abuse in Idaho
- Clear Lake man sentenced for child sex abuse in Idaho
- Clear Lake man accused of child sex abuse pleads not guilty
- Clear Lake man convicted again of child sex abuse
- Clear Lake man found not guilty of sex abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse